2nd Euro-Asian Symposium "Trends in Magnetism"
EASTMAG-2004 (Euro-Asian Symposium “Trends in Magnetism”) will be the second EASTMAG conference organized for the active exchange of new ideas and information on the latest results obtained in the field of physics of the magnetic phenomena and for establishment of direct links between scientists from various countries of the world. All branches of fundamental and applied magnetism, as well as magnetic materials research and their applications will be discussed at the EASTMAG-2004.
The first EASTMAG-2001 was organized in 2001 by Institute of Metal Physics of the Ural Division of the Russian Academy of Science (RAS) in Ekaterinburg. The organizing committee of the EASTMAG-2001 had recommended organizing the next EASTMAG conference in 2004 in Krasnoyarsk to the Kirensky Institute of Physics of the Siberian Branch of RAS. EASTMAG-2004 is planned to 24-27 August 2004, the best period in Siberia.
Members of the international and engineering communities are invited to attend EASTMAG-2004 and give their valuable contribution to the sessions.
EASTMAG-2004 will be concluded in accordance with IUPAP principles regarding the free circulation of scientists for international purposes. In particular, no bona fide scientist will be excluded from participation on the grounds of origin, nationality, or political considerations unrelated to science.
Conference is held under auspices of:
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academe of Sciences (RAS) Condenced Matter Physics
- Scientific Council of the RAS Physical Electronics
(Spin-wave Electronics Section)
- Scientific Council of the RAS of Low Temperatures Physics
- Russian Foundation for Basic Researches
- Committee for Sciences and High Education of the Krasnoyarsk region Administration
- Krasnoyarsk Scientific Center Siberian Branch of the RAS
- L.V. Kirensky Institute of Physics Siberian Branch of the RAS
- Krasnoyarsk State University
- Krasnoyarsk State Technical University
- Institute of Metal Physics Ural Division of the RAS
- Russian State Federal Program Integratsiya
Conference address of the EASTMAG-2004:
Kirensky Institute of Physics, Akademgorodok, Krasnoyarsk 660036, Russia
e-mail: send message